Videos & Links
An average person spends ONE THIRD of his or her life in bed
Over 50% of all allergic asthmatics are sensitive to house dust mites – “Asthma Society of Canada”
40% of UAE asthmatics are children – “World Health Organization”
One in eight adults in the UAE is asthmatic – “Emirates Respiratory Society”
Indoor air pollution can be up to 100 times worse than outdoor pollution – “US Environment Protection Agency (EPA)”
Dust mite excrement contains the chemical Guanine which is the second leading allergen source of all allergies and asthmas
Dust mites excrete twice their body weight per day
A gram (about a half teaspoon) of dust contains as many as 1,000 dust mites and 250,000 allergenic dust mite fecal pellets.
At least 10% of the human population and approximately 80% of allergy sufferers are allergic to proteins that are found in the waste and decomposed body parts of dust mites
If you often wake up with congestion, a runny nose, watery eyes, itching, or sneezing, then you are probably allergic to dust mites.
Dust mite populations increase rapidly. Each egg-laying female can increase the population by 25 or 30 new mites per week.
Dust mites “poop” about 20 times a day in the mattress.
The weight of the average mattress doubles after ten years due to dust mite infestation, and the weight of the average pillow increases 10% each year.
It is recommended that the mattress be sanitized at least twice a year, or every three months in case of any allergy sufferer in the household.
Dust mite populations peak during hot and humid environment.
All of our products are clean and green. The entire mattress treatment is 100% dry, chemical-free and environment friendly
Bed bugs are parasites that preferentially feed on human blood
Female bed bugs lay from one to twelve eggs per day, and the eggs are deposited on rough surfaces, cracks or crevices
Dust mites themselves are harmless – it is the excrement/waste they produce that causes Allergy symptoms in millions of people
It is amazing that the place that we go to get well when we are sick, “our bed”, is the most unclean and unhealthy area in our homes
60% of the dust mites and other pathogens that are found in the home are in the bedroom, the other 40% are found in the rest of the house
According to the Center for Disease Control, a used mattress can have anywhere between 1to 10 million dust mites in it
House dust mites are easily trapped in the fibers of bed linens, furniture cushions and carpet which also hold moisture well. Consequently, bedrooms are ideal habitats for dust mites
House dust is easily trapped in the fibers of bed linens, furniture cushions and carpeting which also hold moisture well. Consequently, bedrooms are ideal habitats for dust mites.
Flakes of dead skin in carpets, beds, and furniture are dust mites’ preferred meals
An average person sheds enough skin and sweat each day to feed a million dust mites (1 Kg dead skin and 260 liters sweat produced yearly)
The Healthy Home® specialized vacuums have 11 times the suction power of your regular off-the-shelf vacuum machine
UVc is widely used around the world in hospitals, food manufacturing plants, water treatment plants to provide a paramount sanitizing environment
UVc light mirrors the natural outdoor purification system of the sun and destroy the allergy and disease-causing microbes living and multiplying on and below the surfaces inside your home.
The Healthy Home® uses the only technology in the Middle East that can provide a 100% sanitized mattress
You require a dosage of 60,000 μWsec/cm2 Watts of energy to guarantee complete mattress sanitization – The Healthy Home® device is capable of generating that kind of energy.
Schedule your FREE Mattress Hygiene Demonstration TODAY: Quick, Easy and Obligation-Free! 800 SANITIZE (72648493)